I need someone write for me about this subjects ..and everything you need is down here .. doesnâ€™t matter the way of written, just do what it need
PART I SELECTED ARTICLES:
1. THE CASE FOR REPARATIONS
TO READ THIS ARTICLES FROM THE ATLANTIC MAGAZINE
2. FALLING BEHIND (SEE ATTACHED PDF)
3. The Desperate Journey of a Trafficked Girl
Every year, thousands of teen-agers from one city in Nigeria risk death and endure forced labor and sex work on the long route to Europe.
By Ben Taub
1. First summarize the articles (1- 2 pages for each article)
2. Identify the key issues discussed in the article
3. Which insights do they provide on race, racism and ethnic relations and human rights in America (The United States)?
4. What are your key takeaways from the article? Do you agree with the authorâ€™s contentions?
5. Which sustainable solutions or alternatives would you propose towards reducing or eliminating inequalities, discrimination and prejudice in cultures, the U.S. in particular?
6. How do you see the future of the U.S. and the 21st century world with regard to the issues raised in the articles?
For this assignment, do not exceed 2 and half pages for each article.
PART II SELECTED VIDEO CLIPS:
1. REVIEW THE SELECTED VIDEO CLIPS
2. SUMMERIZE YOUR TAKEAWAY FROM EACH CLIP
3. CONNECT THE KEY IDEAS AND THOUGHTS DISCUSSED IN THE CLIPS
4. STATE THEIR RELEVANCE TO THIS COURSE
5. WHICH SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION OR ALTERNATIVE CAN YOU PROVIDE TOWARD REDUCING IF NOT ELIMINATING THESE GLOBAL ISSUES?
1. Story of Stuff (2007, OFFICIAL Version)
2. â€œEcological Footprint Quizâ€ (requires Flash) Leave your comment on the Blackboard after watching/performing this exercise.
3. Children of the Dump: Small Steps Project (watch)
4. This homeless family with 6 children lives in a small hotel near St Louis (watch)
5. Hurricane Katrina Historic Storm Surge Video – Gulfport, Mississippi (watch)
6. BBC Our World: Surviving Ebola – BBC Documentary 2015 (watch)
7. America’s new heroin addicts – BBC News (watch)
8. The Dark Underworld of Sex Trafficking in Holland (watch)
9. 2014 Overview of Human Trafficking in Oklahoma (watch)
10. Child Trafficking Victim Interview
11. Half the Sky: Presentation (Re-watch if you wish)
12. The Story of Human Rights (optional)
13. What is the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples (UNDRIP)?
14. Homeless in the US | DW English (optional)
15. No escape from poverty? | DW English (optional)
16. rich house poor house Season 2 Ep1(watch during the spring break)
17. Poverty in Greece â€“ Families in need | DW News (watch)
18. Hunger and Poverty in America Documentary (optional)
19. Eyes Of A Child (Poverty Documentary) – Real Stories (watch)
CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION OR ALTERNATIVE TO REDUCING IF NOT ELIMINATING THESE GLOBAL ISSUES?