The healthcare system uses the technology interface in all avenues of practice. Nurses need to understand and differentiate between well-designed technology interface and poorly designed interface systems as this affects many aspects of practice.
Taking cues from your personal life, think of a poorly designed interface and a well-designed technology interface. What are the characteristics of each? Outline the characteristics of a poorly designed interface and a well-designed interface.
In a minimum of 200 words, post your response to the following:
- Describe the human-technology interface.
- Explain a poorly designed interface.
- Explain a well-designed interface.
- Describe in an outline each interfaceâ€”poorly and well designed.
- Consider sharing your own experiences and interpretation of the research. Support your findings with examples and scholarly references. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.