For this assignment, you will complete a journal entry reflecting on how your experience and observation may have confirmed, impacted, or shaped your personal philosophy of education and teaching. You will revisit the philosophy you created earlier and analyze if your recent observation has solidified the philosophy or caused you to want to make changes.
Respond to the following questions
- Revisit the personal philosophy of education that you wrote earlier in the course. Write a one-paragraph summary of your philosophy.
- Discuss any classroom observations that either confirmed or made you question any part of your personal philosophy. Share the specifics of what you observed that has caused you to have this reflection on your philosophy.
- Share your thoughts on how you think further observation may shape your philosophy. This shaping can be a confirmation or a readjustment.
Lengths will vary.
- Question 1 requires a minimum of a one-paragraph response.
- Question 2 requires at least three examples of classroom events that confirmed or caused questions. The examples should be explained in detail. This would likely take more than one paragraph.
- Question 3 will also take a minimum of one paragraph to answer.