College Course: Homeland Security
- Weight: 5% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 11/13/2018 11:59 PM (CST)
Chapter 47 of this week’s reading assignment discusses several questions to think about when implementing new security measures. These questions are explained on pages 1120-1121 for your reference.
For this assignment, select a peer-reviewed article to review regarding a security measure (airport security, data mining, or racial profiling are some examples). The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that contribute to the industry.
The article you choose must meet the following requirements:
- Be peer reviewed
- Relate to the concepts within this course
- Be at least five pages in length
The article review you submit must meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of 1000 words in length (not including the title page or reference page)
- Identify the main topic/question
- Summarize the article and relate it to the concepts covered on pages 1120-1121 in the text
Articles from sites such as Wikipedia, e-how.com, history.com, howthingswork.com, and other similar sources are not scholarly in nature and may not be used for this assignment.
Your article review must be cited per APA guidelines. You are required to use scholarly resources to support your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.