300-500 words Discussion, cite all work
1. Explain why cooperative approaches may stand up to legal review more easily in unionized plants than in non-unionized environments.
2. To what extent should management allow the union to select the components of an economic package in contract negotiations?
3. Do you believe the present rights given to strikers by the NLRB are appropriate? Should they be increased or decreased?
Assignment 300 to 500 words. APA format
1. Complete an in depth analysis of the Railroad Labor Act (RLA), including its amendments, judicial interpretations, and administrative law. Having studied the RLA over the past few weeks, you will now tie it together with what you have learned about labor relation thus far. Choose a case from an internet source on this topic and be sure to include this in your response.
2. Explain arbitration and mediation and how they apply to labor relations.
I want both assignments by the same writer. I’m not a strong writer so you can be short and simple.