Application of Project Management Skills
Write a charter for your project. Key components that must be incorporated into your charter include:
- Official project name description (use your imagination)
- Location, i.e., where the project is located. If you are presenting a fictitious project, you may also present a fictitious location.
- Project goal
- Business case
- Expected project outcome
- Basic timeline that shows how you will implement the plan
- Resources required for the project
- Approximate budget
- Communications or reporting structure.
Turn in this milestone assignment for a grade. Your well-written charter should meet the following requirements:
- Length: not more than two pages in length
- Format according to APA guidelines.