Using the network diagram fig1.1 located below, incorporate into the diagram the devices on the lower right to create a secure corporate network. The devices you must incorporate into the network diagram include: Web server, ftp server, vulnerability scanner, anti-virus server (client-based / server-based), Web proxy, intrusion detection system (IDS), and authentication server.
Note: All client-based / server-based devices work where a client is installed on a workstation, which has bidirectional communication with a corresponding server.
Write a paper in which you:
- Determine which devices you will use for both the current network diagram infrastructure consisting of firewalls, routers, and workstations as well as the device(s) you need to incorporate. Include the following for each:
- Make or vendor’s name (e.g., Microsoft, Redhat, Cisco, Juniper, Netgear, 3Com, etc.)
- Model (e.g., Windows 7, ASA 5500, Cisco 3500, Squid, etc.)
- IP address assigned to all devices
- Establish the configuration for each device in which you: