According to your textbook, the strategy-evaluation process consists of three basic activities:
- Examine the underlying bases of a firm’s strategy.
- Compare expected results with actual results.
- Take corrective actions to ensure that performance conforms to plan.
Answer the following questions:
- Which of the three strategy-evaluation activities do you think is most critical to be performed well? Why? (must be specific as which one of the three)
Read and reply to at least one (1) post from any classmate. A simple statement such as, “good” or “I agree” does not constitute a substantial comment.
Your post will be graded as follows:
- Clear and concise answers to all questions – 80%
- Substantial comment to one classmate – 10%
- Substantial comment to one more classmates – 10%
The purpose of this assignment is to allow you the chance to evaluate the role of social responsibility in society. After you complete this assignment, you will analyze a written article, be able to ascertain your view on social responsibility, and evaluation the pros and cons of social responsibility.
- Read the article The-Fastest-Growing-Cause-for-Shareholders-is-Sustainability
- In your opinion, does it pay to be socially responsible?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages for a company that pursues a sustainability strategy?
- How could a manager’s attitude toward social responsibility affect the company’s strategy?
- What is your position on social responsibility, are you for it or against it, why?
You should submit:
- A word document with your responses
- Make reference to material covered (textbook, websites, etc.)
- Each response should be between 1 to 2 paragraphs.
- Format your paper according to APA guidelines, and include any sources you cite in a reference page.
- All questions should be answered fully, and concisely.
- Sentences should be well-structured, complete, clear, and concise.
- Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed, and spelling is correct.