Risk assessment is the topic of this week’s reading in Chapter 17.For this week’s class discussion, to respond to the following:
- Provide at least three examples of environmental health hazards.
- Often you can’t eliminate a hazard but you can control your risk. Name a hazard and how you would reduce your risk from that hazard.
- Name a hazard that creates a high level of public outrage. Why?
- Does public outrage always correspond to a high hazard? Why or why not?
- Look at Figure 17-9. Pick one hazard and explain why there is a risk difference based income.
THREE SENTENCES PER QUESTION!