The (enterprises architecture) EA process can be a time and resource intensive exercise that requires a deep understanding of the organization’s strategy, strong technical experience, and strong organizational skills.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the key points of the case study, include in your discussion the following points:
- Overview of the organization
- The business problem
- The IT solution that solved the problem
- Discuss the EA component(s) presented as part of the case study: integration of IT good and services, the governance of IT good and services, securing the enterprise, IT strategy, ITIL, BYOB. For example your case study may include a discussion on integrating software across the enterprise, or it may discuss how it used the ITIL methodology for new projects.
- Based on the information presented in the selected case study, identify additional EA components that can further bring value to the organization. Discuss how the selected components can add value to the organization. For example you may suggest a governance process to help maximize efficiency related to coding.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.