- Fully describe the political advocacy activities that you have participated in.
- Which organizations have sponsored or supported your activities?
- What have been the goals of your advocacy work?
- Were they achieved? How so, or why not?
- Attach copies of supporting materials (i.e. flyers, mission statements, etc.)
- How would the information you gained in the interview help you in your work with clients?
- How does this information relate to at least one value and ethical principle in the NASWCode of Ethics?
- What current or pending policy does this advocacy effort seek to impact? How effectivewas the advocacy effort in addressing this policy?
- What recommendations do you have for future policy advocacy efforts? What role could asocial worker like you have in engaging this type of policy practice?
- How can human rights, social, and economic justice be applied to the clients that areserved (or not served)?
Unemployedprofessor.net guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at Unemployedprofessor.net have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
+1 (940) 905 5542