Annotated Bibliography â€“ Resource Two
For the Final Paper in Week Five, you are required to complete a literature review. For your literature review, you will continue to develop your chosen theme by reviewing another scholarly source.
This week you will choose an article from the resources provided in the course or find a scholarly source that is of interest to you and connects to your chosen theme for this week:
- Culturally Relevant Methods
- Anti-Bias Curriculum
- Diverse Family Structures
- Multicultural Education
You will complete an annotated bibliography for your chosen source. Your bibliography must include the correct APA reference for your chosen scholarly source and a title page.
You will add an additional source in Week Four. The annotated bibliography will be submitted each week as a component of your written assignment.
Your annotated bibliography must:
- Summarize the content and focus of the article. Be sure to include the main ideas and provide supporting evidence from the article. The summary must be in your own words.
- Describe the relevance of the source to your chosen theme and its real-world classroom application.
- Evaluate the information presented in the article. What is your reaction to this source? Has it changed your thinking about your topic? Why, or why not