Editorial based on an policy issue paper. Need some one know how to write editorial!!!!
Write an editorial based on your previous policy paper:
1) Argue to support your particular policy solution
2) Include research in the proper manner
3) Use the format and style of an editorial and use the four forms of the rhetoric
4) From Pathos to Ethos to Logos.
5) one and a half pages, single space
6) Do not just translate the policy paper!!!!! need new connection and logical
7) Each paragraph should be have connection and be flow.
8) Must have some source of data, and point out where it comes from.
9) MUST BE CLEAR FOR READER TO READ!!!!!
10) Need a clear state of the issue, and a clear and doable solution.
Emotional connection with the reader in the first part, create feeling and image to let reader concern with this policy issue. Must have credibility source, point where is comes from, but no need to cite. In the policy paper, it did not give an good solution, and did not point out “which policy” should be changed, which means in the editorial you need to point out a specific policy issue (a law or something), and give some particular solutions for people could do.
The First file is the policy issue paper that you need to based on. The second and the third one is the picture of the student who took this class and wrote, may not be good but this paper should be look like this.
before you write, you could simply tell me what are you gonna write in each part, like an outline. We can discuss first, that will make sure you won’t need to change the big part in the future.
the policy issue should be an law or something specific. The policy issue in the first file was not been point out clearly. You need find a specific law in China about the domestic violence that need to be changed