- spend some time considering potential research questions and come up with three preliminary questions you’d like to explore further. For each question, make sure to do your best to edit out vague words and other elements that might affect the scope.
- Under each question, write 2-3 sentences of self-assessment, focusing on the following:
- Why does the question interest you?
- Do you think you will be able to find enough information to research this well? Why or why not?
- Write a few sentences that explain how you rank the questions based on your self-assessment. This will give your instructor some sense of your topic preference.
The research I am interested in is decreasing recidivism in the women offender population. Please create three research questions based on that are