Reflect on a time you used a REFRESHER in the past week. Respond to the following questions/prompts in about 3-4 sentences each for about 1-2 pages total.
- Share a time you used a REFRESHER in the past week. Were you intentional about using it or was it something you realized you did after the fact? How did it go? Did it change your stress level?
- Complete a WOOP for a goal you have based on the following four prompts. Remember to include all four parts of the WOOP, putting particular focus on naming an internal obstacle and an if/then statement for your plan.
- What is a something you wish to change in your future in terms of your use of REFRESHERs? This change can be longer term, but make sure to then also identify something for within the next 4 weeks.
- What would a specific outcome be if you were to live out the above wish?
- What is an obstacle that has kept/will keep you using REFRESHERs regularly? Name at least one internal barrier, although you can also name exterior barriers as well.
- What are your plans for overcoming these obstacles and barriers to connecting with others? Make sure to include an if/then statement (per our class lesson on WOOP) and then expand on how you will ensure you stick with that plan. Include specific steps.
- What is one thing that resonated with you class on Wednesday, particularly from the lecture material? What do you still have questions about (if anything)?
For the second part of the homework, write a half a page about something you did this week that you are grateful for being able to do.