Your manager at work is extremely impressed with your computer skills since you took a computer course. The company is installing computers in its production facility, and she has asked you to create a brief PowerPoint presentation that shows tips for working in the new software. Specifically, she wants the layout and topics for the presentation to be organized as shown below.
- Slide 1: Include a title slide.
- Slide 2: Describe the basics of computer software and what software does.
- Slides 3–4: Describe basic functions and techniques that will be used when creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word.
- Slides 5–6: Provide what you think are the top tips for creating aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Slide 7: Outline the basics of opening a blank workbook and using Formulas to work with data in Microsoft Excel.
- Slide 8: Discuss some basic features of Microsoft Access (e.g., tables, queries, forms) and how employees might utilize this software to track production.
- Slide 9: Include a reference slide