Combine selected parts of all your previous papers. Do so in a manner that makes sense when read. For instance, omit each paper’s individual opening and conclusion, and substitute a final opening that explains the purpose of this paper, and a closing that summarizes the whole project.
Importantly, you will correct any comments your instructor made on the previous papers. Not doing so will result in a lower grade.
For this paper, you will add a final section that includes:
- Projected evaluation of the implementation process itself
- Projected evaluation of the benefits to patient care.
Sections of this paper should include the following, separated by APA headings:
- Explanation of the technology
- Benefits of the technology
Review of the literature
- Do not cut and paste your annotated bibliography, but summarize its findings
- An overview of ethical, legal, safety, and privacy issues with the technology
- Purpose and goals of implementing this technology
- An overview of the implementation plan, including a description of the practice area and stakeholders involved
- Evaluation plan
This APA formatted paper will be at least 10 pages long, have at least 10 references, have a cover page, reference page, and in-text citations.