You have just been employed as a preschool teacher of 4-year-olds. Identify four learning centers that you would most want in your classroom. Discuss why you chose those four centers. Describe the materials and equipment you would need for each one and explain how each center will contribute to children’s learning. This paper should be two to three pages in addition to the title page and the reference page. Use at least one reference in addition to your text.
The article and video below may be helpful to you:
- Critical Issue: Organizing for Effective Early Childhood Programs and Practices
- Perfect Literacy Centers
- Title Page
- Topic of the Paper
- Name of the Course
- Student Name
- Date Submitted
- Introduction of the topic
- Include why the topic is important.
- Define the scope of the paper (what is being covered).
- This section is a constructive and analytical discussion of what was found in the literature. In developing this section, it is important to be able to demonstrate your understanding of the topic.
- In this section of the paper, present your conclusions as to why these centers were chosen. Why do these approaches work? How can they be best implemented? What are some barriers you may encounter and what are the strengths that may enhance implementation?
- Reference Page
- List all references according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- One reference in addition to the assigned reading is required.