Chapter 1to 5
All the answer needs to be from the book no outside materials.
Written answers (brief essays) (4pts each)
Written answers to each question should be 3-4 paragraphs (5 sentences per paragraph).
1. Describe the importance of the Royal Proclamation of 1763.
2. What role does terminology play in terms of understanding Indigenous Peoples? Focus on the Canadian context.
3. Why were alliances so important in Indigenous histories? (Use examples)
4. Describe the importance of oral stories in Indigenous communities (use examples)
5. Discuss the various types of first contact interactions include differing perspectives on these from the perspectives of Indigenous Peoples and the European Peoples that came to North America.
6. Describe how daily life and culture were shaped by adaptations to the various zones found across Canada. Include a discussion of three examples.