Counseling theory is the framework used to conceptualize client experiences. Based on your theory, you will develop a strategy to use in helping your client reach the goals for change. Your role-play this week will build from where you left off in Week 2 with your client. This week, you will begin integrating theory into your session to explore client goals.
Complete the Week 3 portion of Counseling Role-Play Sessions.
Plan your session using the Wk3 – Group: Role-Play 2 – Goal Setting assignment discussion.
In this week’s session:
- Conduct a goal-setting session with your mock client in a role-play session with your team, including a Treatment Plan.
- Complete a SOAP Notes Form to document the session.
- Remember to record your session in a way that can be shared with your instructor.
Submit these completed forms for your assignment:
- SOAP Notes Form, with link to a video recording of your session as Counselor
- Treatment Plan form, from the CSS program site