- Prepare a four to six page persuasive or informational essay on a topic of your choice.
- Choose a topic that is relevant and interesting to your audience, with a clear purpose.
- Ensure that you adequately research your topic.
- Include an introduction that gains attention and orients the audience.
- Be sure that your speech is clear, vivid, appropriate, well-organized, and powerful.
- Be sure that each main point is supported adequately.
- Create a speech with personal style by asking direct questions and creating immediacy.
- Be sure that your conclusion summarizes your thesis and provides closure.
- The use of outside resources is strongly recommended, and all speeches must be cited using current APA format.
- You need to include support. reference and citations
Unemployedprofessor.net guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at Unemployedprofessor.net have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
+1 (940) 905 5542