Compose a focused paper that explains and describes your healthcare issue/topic from the scientific and mathematical/analytical perspectives of inquiry. (You will cover two perspectives in one paper.)
Address your general topic by forming and answering two levels of research questions for each inquiry.
- Choose a “Level 1 Research Question/Writing Prompt” from both of the lists below to answer in the paper.
- Compose a “Level 2 Research Question/Writing Prompt” for each kind of inquiry that provides detail, specificity, and focus to your inquiry, research, and writing.
- State your research questions in the introduction of your paper.
- Answer each research question and support your assertions with evidence (research) to form the body of your paper.
- In the conclusion of the paper, briefly review the issues, research questions, answers, and insights.
Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts
SCIENTIFIC Perspective of Inquiry
- What are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues?
- Which body systems are affected?
- What happens at the cellular or genetic level?
- Which chemical or biological issues are most important?Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts
MATHEMATICAL/ANALYTICAL Perspective of Inquiry
- What are the economic issues involved?
- Which economic theories or approaches best explain the issue?
- What are the statistical facts related to the issue?
- Which statistical processes used to study the issue provide for the best explanation or understanding?
i am attaching our old essays for you on HOMELESNESS AND PUBLICH HEALTH.