Read and carefully consider the scenario in the Assessment 4 Scenario document, linked in the Required Resources, before beginning on the deliverable for this assessment. Consider what criteria are important in assessing the situation, and ask yourself what criteria will help guide you to an appropriate and correct decision.
After reading and considering the Assessment 4 Scenario document, complete the following:
Write an Abstract
- Complete a 4–5-page discussion of the problem detailed in the scenario, including the following:
- Analyze the business considerations presented by the situation.
- Compare two radically different approaches to addressing the situation.
- Choose your preferred course of action and evaluate its risks and upsides. Include a discussion of the ethical considerations and how you reconciled them.
- Discuss what aspects of your decision you would communicate and with whom they would be shared.
- Write a 1–2-page professional correspondence to one of the stakeholders you have identified, sharing relevant aspects of your decision.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: 5–7 typed, double-spaced pages (4–5 pages for the analysis and 1–2 pages for the professional correspondence to a stakeholder).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.