I want a Bibliography for each of the 3 sources :
Annotation Paragraphs should include:(For number 2 just pick 3-4 points not all of them)
- A summary of the text made up of:
- an opening sentence naming the author and alluding to who that person is or what type of source this is,
- the thesis/argument/ purpose of the source (may also be in the first sentence),
- A summary of the logical progression of the source (how does its author get from a to b?),
- The best examples or evidence provided in the argument that serve as support for its thesis.
- The author’s conclusion, which will probably include a suggestion of some sort.
- An evaluation (your critique of the article) which answers questions such as:
- Is the author a credible/authoritative source of information and why?
- How did the author build ethos?
- Was the logos for the argument convincing?
- What types of pathos did the author invoke?
- How effective was the author’s argument?
- Did any fallacies compromise the effectiveness of the author’s argument?
- Did the author successfully address counterarguments?
- Be sure to point out holes in all of the above categories as you see them.
Length should be 3-7 sentences.
It must be no fewer than two full pages, but no more than six.