Right a research paper on proof behind ADHD and children suffering with it. Supported by facts and evidence. Not it being a myth made up by dr or parents. And debunking the people that believe that it is untrue.
- The Final Research Paper must be a minimum of 5 pages in length and a maximum of 7 written pages in length. (NOTE: your cover page and references page do not count toward the required page length).
- Use at least 5 academic sources that are correctly cited in the body of your paper using APA formatting. If you look in the newspaper for ideas on a topic, list the newspaper article as one of your sources, but this does not count as one of your academic sources. All sources must be NO MORE then 7 years old
- Craft an introduction that grabs the attention of the reader and serve as an introduction to the topic, providing historical and explanatory information as appropriate, as well as the traditional introduction components.
- Include at least 2 clearly explained and well-supported views regarding how particular groups view the topic, and a critical analysis of each view supported by your research sources.
- Determine 1 possible solution to the problem identified, which is supported by outside sources and logical reasoning. Explain why the solution will work and present an implementation strategy.
- Include a conclusion that synthesizes the information presented in the body of the paper, as well as the traditional conclusion components.
- Identify all resources used as in-text citations when appropriate and with full references at the end of the paper.