MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS.
Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT
an article from the University of Phoenix Material: Article Analysis Topics.
article can be found:
Dailor, A. N., & Jacob, S. (2011). Ethically challenging situations reported by school psychologists: Implications for training. Psychology in the Schools, 48(6), 619-631.
copy the reference and search in google for article.
instructor approval prior to beginning the assignment.
a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on your selected article. Include the following: include speaker notes where needed
- A properly formatted title page
- An agenda for your presentation
- An outline of the purpose or focus of the article
- An evaluation of the ethical issues presented in the article
- An explanation of the conclusions drawn by the article and their implications for the clinical practice of psychology
- An analysis of the implications of the ethical issues presented in the article to the practice of psychology
- A properly formatted reference slide
your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.