My topic is Japanese food and Japanese food culture influences to USA.
This paper needs an interview part, you can make up this part, say you interviews your friend about his/her attitude of GMOs food, will he/her choose to buy GMOs food. The detailed writing requirement is post below, please check. And need 15 citations. 5 book resources are post in the attached file.
A biocultural examination of your chosen topic
- 1500-2000 words
- Bio-cultural—both a biological anthropological and a cultural examination
- Use your Interview or observation to explain the topic you chose.It is most effective if you use that person as the lens through which you view the topic.
- If you used the presentation either as a short first draft or as a presentation of just one aspect of your research, now flesh out the project.
- Bibliography should include:
- 5 Academic/scholarly sources (from your first assignment)
- 5 Readings from the course (preferably more)
- At least 5 other sources/readings (preferably more)
- See item 2 under peer evaluations
- Pay attention to feedback on your assignments and ask for help if we haven’t been clear.
Requirements checklist for presentation and final paper:
- Examine your chosen subject scientifically and culturally.
- Study a living person or people by doing ONE of the following:
- One Interview !!!!!!!!! OR One observation (you are welcome to do more, but you only have to do one of either).
- Relate your research to at least 15 (more is better) resources—
- 5 from your initial scholarly literature search in the first project assignment,
- 5 course readings (readings assigned in the syllabus) and
- 5 other sources that you have discovered in your research. Ask Dr. O’Bryan if you have questions about how to do this.
- Include both Science and Culture in discussion of your chosen topic.
This is my presentation, you can you is as references.