An episode of FrontLine’s Investigative report, on the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) Youtube channel, where it looks at how Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos built one of the largest and most influential economic forces in the world and the cost of Amazon’s convenience to the public. See. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVfJVj5z8s
Summarize the episode in 5 paragraphs using the following format. Focus on the strategies of Amazon from the point of views of stakeholders such as customers, and employees, and its influence in politics, and social responsibility.
- Paragraph 1: State the purpose and three main arguments from the documentary
- Paragraph 2: Supporting point – the second strongest argument supporting the purpose of the documentary
- Paragraph 3: Supporting point – weakest argument supporting the purpose of the documentary
- Paragraph 4: Supporting point – strongest argument supporting the purpose of the documentary
- Paragraph 5: Conclusions in the documentary and YOUR final thoughts about the documentary