4A: Health Appraisal
Complete the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) and the Barriers to Being Active Quiz. (
completed and attached
Use them as a guide to answering the following questions:
- Describe the process for evaluating health status and discuss the purpose of the PAR-Q.
- Based on the information obtained from the PAR-Q, would you need a physician’s permission to engage in exercise testing? Why?
- What risk factors are you dealing with, and are there any precautions needed for fitness testing and exercise?
- Based on your current stage of change, does anything on the PAR-Q keep you from advancing to the next stage or relapsing back a stage?
- What are your major barriers to exercise? What strategies will you use to overcome these barriers?
- NO PLAGIARISM
- This Assignment should be 2 pages in length
- Written in APA format.
- References should be cited
- References must be U.S.based sources within the last 5-7 years