On the left, you will find a How To section. Study the three parts:
- Cite Sources
Study the Style and Citation Guide for the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Prevent Plagiarism
- Do Research
Watch the video “Using Proquest Central”
Address the following:
1) Identify APA concepts used in formatting, citing and referencing a document
2) Describe how to avoid plagiarism in written documents
- After studying the chapter readings and library resources, write your response to topic 1 and 2 with at least a page of response for each.
- Any written explanations should use complete sentences, and appropriate grammar, punctuation, spelling and word usage.
- Any citations should be in proper APA style. Any journal articles, media and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).