1) Minimum 1 full pages(No words)
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)
All paragraphs must be
and cited in the text- each paragraphs
responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references not older than 5 years
Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Joan Riley, age 56, came to her nurse practitioner with fatigue, pallor, dyspnea on exertion, and palpitations. Her laboratory report indicates that her hematocrit, hemoglobin, and reticulocyte count are low, that her MCV is high, and that her MCH and MCHC are normal. Her diagnosis is pernicious anemia.
Answer the following questions regarding Ms. Riley’s anemia.
1. Why should Joan’s nurse practitioner ask her about paresthesias and ataxia?
2. Why did her nurse practitioner prescribe vitamin B12 by intramuscular injection rather than orally?
3. What causes pernicious anemia?